June 25, 2020
Better Together Series
Episode 5: Capacity Management with Veeam
Next Dimension and Veeam discussed Capacity Management and the many advantages of leveraging Veeam in various environments. This informative webinar highlighted the importance of workload mobility, and hybrid cloud infrastructures as well as NAS unstructured data. Next Dimension is hosting a Better Together Coffee Series; a number of short and informative early morning webinars focusing on how to leverage Veeam v10 to better improve performance and protection within your organization.
Below are some of the comments and insights that were shared via twitter during our Better Together Coffee Series focused on Capacity Management:
- 47% of IT Leaders are concerned that cloud workloads aren’t as portable as intended.
- Veeam can conduct a restore from an AWS snapshot.
- You can create an air gap in your backup with Veeam Cloud-Native backup.
- Veeam Cloud Connect will support private cloud.
- Veeam offers insider protection, like Deleted Backups protection.
- Veeam created Changed File tracking – a solution unique to Veeam.
- ALWAYS REMEMBER the 3-2-1 Backup Rule!
That was a lot of ground to cover in just 30 minutes! There are many other topics to discuss in the rest of the series including Veeam v10 launch features, reliability, how Veeam helps modern data center break free from legacy solutions, and security – hardening your data protection infrastructure against threats. We’ll also discuss resource planning and backing up your O365 data. Access the entire Better Together Coffee Series with Next Dimension and Veeam.