June 18, 2020
Better Together Series
Episode 4: Resource Planning with Veeam
Next Dimension and Veeam discussed Resource Planning and the many advantages of leveraging Veeam ONE. This informative webinar highlighted the importance of both reporting and monitoring your backup solution. Next Dimension is hosting a Better Together Coffee Series; a number of short and informative early morning webinars focusing on how to leverage Veeam v10 and Veeam ONE to better improve performance and protection within your organization.
Below are some of the comments and insights that were shared via twitter during our Better Together Coffee Series focused on Resource Planning:
- When choosing the right backup solution consider both; What is the source? What is the target?
- Inside there’s a great section about “What are your repository considerations?”
- Veeam offers concurrency optimizations, which enable per-VM backup files, parallel processing ,and backup I/O control
- Have you considered splitting offsite backup into smaller backup copy jobs? What about compression tuning?
- Veeam offers orphaned VM snapshots. How much storage are you wasting?
- Veeam ONE comes with 340+ alarms and 145+ reports AND intelligent diagnostics
That was a lot of ground to cover in just 30 minutes! There are many other topics to discuss in the rest of the series including Veeam v10 launch features, reliability, how Veeam helps modern data center break free from legacy solutions, and security – hardening your data protection infrastructure against threats. We’ll also discuss capacity management and backing up your O365 data. Access the entire Better Together Coffee Series with Next Dimension and Veeam.