Next Dimension is a Premier North American IT Service Provider.
At Next Dimension we know that every business’s technology requirements are different and having the right IT service provider in place is mission-critical. Whether you have 5 employees or 500; we can craft an IT management strategy that’s right for your organization, and we’ll find the most cost-effective way to provide the right level of support.
Founded in 1997 we are a premier North American IT Service Provider built on a heritage of delivery excellence, industry knowledge and a strong technical team.
Join our many satisfied/savvy/inspired clients who have experienced our dedication to delivering exceptional customer and employee experiences.
North America Turns to Next Dimension for IT Solutions.
- Integrity: We employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in everything we do.
- Partnership: Our customers, vendors and employees are partners in creating value; their loyalty is our success.
- Community: We are a part of the community; supporting / hiring locally helps our community.
- Accountability: We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in everyone in the company, and we have the self-honesty to admit when we’re wrong and the courage to change.
- Empowerment: We empower our talented people to take the initiative and to do what’s right.
- Passion: We are passionate about winning and about our brand, products and people, thereby delivering superior value.
- Focus: We provide an extremely defined set of solutions; this enables us to provide businesses a technical advantage.
Adam Davis, CEO & Founder
Adam Davis is a serial entrepreneur; starting a number of businesses throughout his career in IT, Logistics, Marketing and Healthcare. He has a mind for business, having gained a vast amount of experience in finance and business through various startups. He is passionate about leading the charge at Next Dimension.
Andrew Ford, VP Sales & Marketing
Andrew Ford’s career spans 30 years in software and IT as a salesperson, sales executive, division president, consultant, coach, and mentor. He brings a collaborative focus to leadership and sales; relentless about delivering value to peers, direct reports, and customers. He has a lifetime achievement award from TechConnex for his contributions to peer learning and development.
Pete Needham, VP People & Culture
Pete Needham’s career evolved from Finance in the UK to HR in Canada, to now lead our People and Performance initiatives. He’s passionate about Employee Experience; creating a workplace where everyone can shine. A Balanced Scorecard Professional and a certified Langevin Trainer, Pete received a Lotus Award for Employee Engagement in 2017, and certification in Design Thinking in 2020.
Lesley Rahm, VP Finance
Lesley Rahm’s well rounded finance career includes expertise in public accounting from her experience in audit, assurance, and advisory roles. Lesley holds a BComm in Accounting from the University of Windsor, and also holds the CPA, CA professional designation. She has a passion of diving into not only the numbers, but the story behind the numbers.
Next Dimension is committed to cultivating a workplace culture around the Employee Experience. We maximize our people, processes, and perceptions through improving their experience at key touch points in their employment..