Better Together Series
Hosted by Veeam and Next Dimension
Next Dimension and Veeam kicked off our Coffee Series with a webinar dedicated to Veeam’s v10 launch features. This informative webinar highlighted a few of the over 150 new features of their software. Next Dimension hosted a Better Together Coffee Series; a number of short and informative early morning webinars focusing on how to leverage Veeam and their v10 upgrade to better improve performance and protection within your organization.
Below are some of the comments and insights that were shared via twitter during our Better Together Coffee Series focused on v10 Launch Features:
- There are over 150 added features in v10
- v10 focuses on Agility, Simplicity, and Security
- v10 addresses challenges like recovery speed and migration so you can get back to business
- v10 offers 100% ransomware-proof backup copies with s3 object lock
- v10 offers Scale Out Backup Repository (SOBR) wit ha capacity tier and a performance tier
- Regardless of the success of v10, Veeam still recommends the 3-2-1 backup rule
- v10 stores objects in a Write Once Read Many (WORM) model, which enhances the performance of your backups
That was a lot of ground to cover in just 30 minutes! There are many other topics to discuss in the rest of the series including how Veeam helps modern data center break free from legacy solutions, and security – hardening your data protection infrastructure against threats. We’ll also discuss resource planning and workload mobility. Access the entire Better Together Coffee Series with Next Dimension and Veeam.